2006 Jeff Sanders Memorial
Golf Tournament Information
FOREST MEADOWS GOLF COURSE:
SATURDAY JUNE 17, 2006 - 9:00 A.M. SHOTGUN
REGISTRATION STARTS AT 8:00 A.M.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY AND PAYMENT
IS MAY 27, 2006
We are sorry to announce that
this will be the last year that the Sanders Family will be organizing the
tournament. We will be celebrating the last tournament in Margarita ville.
So please wear your best Hawaiian outfit and come have a great time with us.
- This year's tournament will be a scramble format with
Handicaps! We will also have a 1st and 2nd winning
Team rated on raw score.
- The Very First Team to return their registration form
with full payment will receive commemorative T-shirts
- Please select a Name for your Team
(just for fun)
- Only the first 20 Teams to register are guaranteed 2 carts*
*If you team is not
registered by the deadline and we are unable to rent extra carts for the tournament
- The day of the tournament we will offer raffle tickets
and entry into the special events
- Entry fee: $75.00 per player (2 mulligans per team included
- Closest to the Pin Holes 2 & 7 $10.00 ($100.00 cash
- Raffle tickets: $5.00 each or 6 for $25.00
- For your convenience you can now purchase everything ahead
of time and save with our Early
Bird Special which
includes your $75.00 entry fee (including 2 mulligans per team), 7 raffle
tickets for trip plus 2 additional raffle ticket for the special drawing (prize
to be announced) and the Closest to the Pin Competition on Holes 2 & 7
all for $110.00.
if registered and paid for by mail before May 27, 2006
Harley Davidson from Valley Harley in Stockton,
Royal Caribbean Cruise, Set of PING Irons, and a $500.00
Golf Shopping Spree
(Only available to purchase on the
day of the tournament)